OPEN DAILY 9 AM TO 5 PM
- Aug 13: Solar Saturdays: Safely view the sun through telescopes | 10 am – 3 pm
- Aug 19: Morning Guided Kayak Tour on the Columbia and Wind Rivers | 8 am
- Sept 10: Harvest Moon Walk – A FREE Event
- Sept 17: Columbia River Indian Summer
- FREE event, 9 am – 5 pm. Multi-tribe fashion show. Native American artisans and exhibitors.
- Oct 15: Annual Auction Fundraiser
- Oct 29: Bugs and Birds All Day Kids Event
Roots of Wisdom: Native Knowledge. Shared Science. was developed, produced, and circulated by the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service, and the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian. The exhibition was made possible with funds provided by the National Science Foundation.
Live raptor presentations are now being held daily at 11am & 2pm throughout the summer!
Visiting specifically for a raptor program? Always call ahead to check for your visit.
The Northwest Weavers Guild will be here every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm demonstrating traditional weaving and spinning. The Northwest Regional Spinners Association will also be here every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm demonstrating the art of handspinning fiber into thread.
Our scenic Riverfront Trail is also open dawn to dusk and we encourage you to enjoy the trails.
Please continue to clean up after your pets.
Open daily 9am to 5pm. We have enhanced safety measures in place and ample space to ensure distance between groups.