New Free Educational Materials
Learning is an adventure! Give your student a creative study break by using the following materials. These are great fun for grades 3 to 8.
Columbia Gorge Flora and Fauna
Geology and Weather
- Columbia Gorge Word Search
- Columbia Gorge Word Search Answer Key
- Ice Age Floods Word Search
- Ice Age Floods Word Search Answer Key
- Weather Word Search
- Weather Word Search Answer Key
Lewis and Clark
For grades 9-12: Historical analysis using primary documents and maps of the Corps of Discovery Expedition. Students will identify various groups involved in land use and ownership in the West.
Indigenous People and First Nations
- Indigenous People Word Scramble
- Indigenous People Word Scramble Answer Key
- Indigenous People Word Search
- Indigenous People Word Search Answer Key
We are pleased to present free education materials developed by the Indigenous STEAM Collaborative*
Click on a link below to discover activities that highlight our relationship with each topic. The first link on each page describes the “arc” or emphasis of each topic and gives guidance and context for both teachers and students.
We encourage you to explore these innovative materials and learn more about how to live in good relationship with our world.
*The Indigenous STEAM Collaborative is supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation to Drs. Megan Bang and Doug Medin (Northwestern University), and Dr. Filiberto Barajas-López (University of Washington).
Email ISTEAM Collaborative if you would like to send them your thoughts.